Safe Work Australia has released the theme and campaign kit for National Safe Work Month to be held in October 2023.
The overarching theme for 2023 is For everyone’s safety, work safely - encouraging everyone to make health and safety in the workplace a priority.
The weekly themes are:
Week 1 (1-8 October)– Working together to manage risks at work
Week 2 (9-15 October)– Working together to protect workers’ mental health
Week 3 (16-22 October) – Working together to support all workers
Week 4 (23-31 October) – Working together to ensure a safe and healthy workplace
The campaign kit has a range of digital customisable resources to help you take part, including:
• video call background (for Teams/Zoom)
• social tile
• email signature graphic
We will add additional resources to the campaign kit in coming weeks and months.
By popular demand we will also be running the SafeTea campaign again in 2023. Further information and new concepts will be shared soon, so watch this space!
Join National Safe Work Month 2023
Start planning your work health and safety activities for October by joining National Safe Work Month. To participate, follow these steps:
1. Go to the National Safe Work Month website and download resources from our campaign kit to customise and share at your workplace.
2. Follow Safe Work Australia on social media to keep up to date on new campaign materials and for National Safe Work Month updates.
3. Subscribe to our mailing list and select ‘National Safe Work Month’ to keep up to date with the latest news and resources.
4. Use the hashtags #SafeWorkMonth on social media, and #SafeTea if you are running a SafeTea event.
For more information and resources, go to the National Safe Work Month website.