Safe Work Australia has released the theme and campaign kit for National Safe Work Month 2021 ahead of the official campaign launch on 1 October.
The theme for 2021 is think safe. work safe. be safe. which encourages everyone to take responsibility for health and safety in the workplace.
The campaign will run through October. The campaign kit has a range of digital resources, including:
- digital brand kit
- hero image
- website header
- social media tiles (for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- email signature
- web badge
- posters, including a customisable poster.
Join National Safe Work Month 2021
Start planning your work health and safety activities for October by joining National Safe Work Month. To participate, follow these steps:
- Go to the National Safe Work Month webpage and download a range of resources from our campaign kit.
- Customise and share the resources with your workplace, work teams, supervisor and/or health and safety representative.
- Follow Safe Work Australia on social media to keep up to date on new campaign materials and to share National Safe Work Month updates.
- Use the hashtags #safeworkmonth and #ThinkWorkBeSafe when promoting National Safe Work Month on social media.
- Keep an eye on the National Safe Work Month webpage or subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date on the latest news.
This October, ensure a healthy and safe workplace by thinking safe, working safe and being safe #ThinkWorkBeSafe