October is National Safe Work Month—a time to commit to building a safe and healthy workplace.
During October each year, we ask workers and employers across Australia to commit to safe and healthy workplaces for all Australians.
Being healthy and safe means being free from physical and psychological harm. No job should be unsafe and no death or injury is acceptable. A safe and healthy workplace benefits everyone.
The theme for National Safe Work Month this year is think safe. work safe. be safe.
This October think safe. work safe. be safe. at your workplace by planning and implementing work health and safety procedures.
Get involved this October
- Customise and share the resources from our campaign kit with your workplace, work teams, supervisor or health and safety representative.
- Follow us on social media to keep up to date on new campaign materials and to share National Safe Work Month updates through your networks.
- This October, implement work health and safety in your workplace by thinking safe, working safe and being safe.
- Use the hashtags #safeworkmonth and #ThinkWorkBeSafe when promoting National Safe Work Month on social media.
- Keep an eye on our website for regular updates about National Safe Work Month initiatives and the release of new materials.
- Subscribe to our mailing list and check the box for ‘National Safe Work Month’ to receive updates in the coming months.