Recognise National Safe Work Month this October by hosting a SafeTea event at your workplace. Gather your team, get together and start an important conversation about health and safety at work.
SafeTea emphasises the importance of involving everyone in WHS discussions by encouraging workplaces to grab a cuppa and have a safety chat.
Don’t drink tea?
SafeTea is all about bringing people together to talk about safety and can be facilitated in many ways, including by hosting a safety themed –
- SafeTradie or toolbox talk
- SafeTeam event
- SafeTeams virtual catch up
We have several resources to help you plan a SafeTea event relevant to your industry, including a tradie safety checklist, conversation starter dice and more! See our website for more and to download them today.
How to plan your chat
Follow these steps to plan your SafeTea chat at work.
1. Download resources, including:
- a SafeTea and SafeTradie checklist
- conversation starter dice
- SafeTea and SafeTradie posters
- SafeTeams video call background
- a co-brandable SafeTea and SafeTradies social tile, and
- printable decorations.
2. Follow us on social media to keep updated with new information and materials.
3. Share your photos with us using the hashtags #SafeTea #SafeWorkMonth- the best ones will feature in our LinkedIn showcase!