Everyone can play a role in creating a supportive and inclusive environment for people who are injured or ill because of work.
Our resources will help you take action to reduce workers’ compensation stigma at your workplace.
Download all Fact sheets.
Fact sheets for workers
- What is workers’ compensation?
- How does workers compensation help?
- Taking action to reduce workers’ compensation stigma
Fact sheets for supervisors
Fact sheets for employers
Download all Case studies.
- Read Margot’s story - An inclusive and understanding workplace supports the workers’ compensation and recovery process
- Read Alex and Lee’s story - Overcoming judgement and stigma around workers’ compensation
- Read Divya’s story - Taking action to reduce workers' compensation stigma
Download all Infographics.
- How workers can help reduce workers' compensation stigma
- How supervisors can help reduce workers' compensation stigma
- How employers can reduce workers' compensation stigma
Download all Posters.
- Injured at work? Workers' compensation can help
- Support injured workers to claim workers' compensation
- You have the right to claim workers’ compensation
Use these communication resources to share the message about taking action to reduce workers' compensation stigma in your organisation or with your audiences.
Download all communication resources in the Campaign kit.
- Website banner
- Social media posts and image files
- Email signature banner
- Desktop wallpaper
- Key messages
- Website/newsletter article