Workers' compensation stigma - campaign kit
Download the campaign kit above to access a .ZIP file containing a range of communication resources to help promote awareness of workers’ compensation stigma and how to take action to reduce it.
Resources include fact sheets, case studies, posters, social media posts and images, email and website banners, desktop wallpaper, key messages and a website/newsletter article.
You can edit the co-brandable versions of the resources to add your organisation's logo.
This campaign kit contains the following resources (available to download individually):
- Fact sheets - for workers, supervisors and employers
- Case studies
- Poster – Injured at work? Workers' compensation can help
- Poster – You have the right to claim workers’ compensation
- Poster - Support injured workers to claim workers' compensation
- Infographic - What workers can do to reduce workers' compensation stigma
- Infographic - What supervisors can do to reduce workers' compensation stigma
- Infographic - What employers can do to reduce workers' compensation stigma
- Key messages
- Website/newsletter article
- Social media posts and image tiles
- Website banner
- Email signature banner
- Desktop wallpaper