Comparative performance monitoring report 21st edition – Part 2 key findings
Infographic summary of key findings from the Comparative performance monitoring report 21st edition – Part 2.
The Comparative performance monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
Part 2 covers WHS compliance and enforcement activities.
The 21st edition has three parts:
- Part 1 – Work health and safety performance
- Part 1 – Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 2 Comparative Performance Monitoring report 21st edition – Part 2 key findings (this page)
- Part 3 – Premiums, entitlements and scheme performance
- Part 3 – Key findings- Infographic summary of findings