Comparative performance monitoring report 21st edition – Part 1
The Comparative performance monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
Part 1 covers WHS performance. It compares serious claim rates and work-related fatalities across jurisdictions.
The 21st edition has three parts:
- Part 1 – Comparative performance monitoring report 21st edition (this page)
- Part 1 – Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 2 – Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 3 – Premiums, entitlements and scheme performance
- Part 3 – Key findings- Infographic summary of findings