Comparative performance monitoring report 20th edition–Part 1
The Comparative performance monitoring report 20th edition – Part 1, which analyses trends in work health and safety and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
The report facilitates the improvement of work health and safety, workers’ compensation and related service outcomes in Australia and New Zealand by:
- monitoring the comparative performance of jurisdictions over time, and
- enabling benchmarking across jurisdictions and the identification of best practice to support policy making.
The 20th edition is divided into three parts:
- Part 1 – Work health and safety performance (this page)
- Part 1 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 2 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 3 – Premiums, entitlements and scheme performance
- Part 3 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings