Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure 24th
The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
This section has information about the different funding arrangements of workers’ compensation schemes with comparisons of scheme funding arrangements and finances.
The 24th edition is presented in the following sections:
- Work health and safety performance
- Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Workers’ compensation premiums
- Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios)
- Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure
- Workers’ compensation disputes