Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios) 24th
The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
This section illustrates the differences in entitlement levels across jurisdictions under several scenarios.
The 24th edition is presented in the following sections:
- Work health and safety performance
- Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Workers’ compensation premiums
- Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios)
- Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure
- Workers’ compensation disputes