Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure
The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
This section has information about the different funding arrangements of workers’ compensation schemes with comparisons of scheme funding arrangements and finances.
The 23rd edition is presented in the following sections:
- Work health and safety performance
- Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Workers’ compensation premiums
- Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios)
- Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure
- Workers’ compensation disputes
2019-20 statistics should be considered in the broader context of the COVID-19 pandemic when comparing data over previous periods. The potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this data is explored in the COVID-19 and Safe Work Australia data report.