Principle 4: Management of risks
There are four principles that apply to all WHS duties in the model WHS Act. This fact sheet provides information on the management of risks principle.
- How to manage WHS risks - Code of Practice.
- WHS duties page
- Consultation page
- Principles that apply to work health and safety duties
- Principles that apply to work health and safety duties: overview
- Principle 1: WHS duties cannot be contracted out or transferred
- Principle 2: A person can have more than one duty
- Principle 3: More than one person can have the same duty
- Principle 4: Management of risks