Hand arm vibration information sheet
Workers using hand-held power tools – such as jack-hammers, chainsaws, grinders, drills, riveters and impact wrenches – may be exposed to harmful levels of hard-arm vibration (HAV).
This information sheet is on how to manage the risk of HAV in the workplace.
Minimising vibration exposure can reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Implementation and effectiveness of the European directive relating to vibration in the workplace
- Guide to managing risks of exposure to whole body vibration
- Guide to measuring assessing whole body vibration
- Information sheet – whole body vibration
- Guide to managing risks of exposure to hand arm vibration