Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios)
The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
This section illustrates the differences in entitlement levels across jurisdictions under several scenarios.
The 23rd edition is presented in the following sections:
- Work health and safety performance
- Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Workers’ compensation premiums
- Entitlements under workers’ compensation (scenarios)
- Workers’ compensation funding – assets, liabilities and expenditure
- Workers’ compensation disputes
2019-20 statistics should be considered in the broader context of the COVID-19 pandemic when comparing data over previous periods. The potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this data is explored in the COVID-19 and Safe Work Australia data report.