The Comparative performance monitoring report 19th edition–Part 1 focuses on work health and safety performance, including comparing serious claim rates and work-related fatalities across states and territories.
The 19th edition is divided into three parts:
- Part 1 – Work health and safety performance
- Part 1 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 2 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 3 – Premium, entitlements and scheme performance
- Part 3 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings