2021 National return to work survey - Headline measures report
This report provides a summary of key measures from the 2021 National Return to Work Survey – the ‘returned to work rate’ and the ‘current return to work rate’.
The National Return to Work Survey measures outcomes of ill and injured workers receiving workers’ compensation to better understand their experiences and factors that may influence their return to work.
- 2021 National Return to Work Survey – Summary report
- 2021 National Return to Work Survey – Methodological report
- Measuring return to work outcomes
- National Return to Work Strategy 2020-2030
- National return to work survey 2018 headline measures report
- National return to work survey 2018 summary report