National Agriculture Activity Plan 2014-2019
Agriculture is a high priority industry under the Australian Work Health and Safety Strategy 2012–2022.
This sector was identified because of its high number of fatalities and injuries.
This plan outlines key national activities we and our members delivered to improve work health and safety outcomes in the sector.
The plan aimed to implement systematic management of work health and safety risks in agriculture workplaces – including corporate, private and family farms – to achieve sustainable improvements.
- Insights report: Exploring the experience of family farmers
- Agriculture: Priority industry snapshots
- Farm safe, live safe
- Agriculture Forestry and Fishing fact sheet
- Infographic - Work Health and safety - Agriculture
- Infographic - Agriculture fatality and injury data
- Covid-19 information - agriculture