Public comment: Proposed amendment to the workplace exposure standard (WES) for mineral wools, previously known as synthetic mineral fibres (2012)
This zipped file contains documents and public submissions we received during the 2012 consultation process for the proposed amendment of the workplace exposure standard (WES) for mineral wools (previously known as synthetic mineral fibres).
The documents in the zip file are the submissions provided by:
- SMF002 – CFMEU Construction and General Division Victorian Branch
- SMF003 – RMAA and Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- SMF004 – Knauf Insulation Pty Ltd
- SMF005 – Insulation Council of Australia and New Zealand ICANZ
- SMF006 – Australian Industry Group
- SMF007 – ACCI
- SMF008 – Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists AIOH
- SMF009 – ACTU
Public submissions closed on 28 September 2012.
We received 50 public submissions in total.