An infographic summary of key findings from the Comparative performance monitoring report 19th edition–Part 2 which compares the number of workplace interventions, notices and legal proceedings across Australia and New Zealand.
The 19th edition is divided into three parts:
- Part 1 – Work health and safety performance
- Part 1 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 2 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings
- Part 3 – Premium, entitlements and scheme performance
- Part 3 Key findings – Infographic summary of findings