Guide for managing the risks of working in heat
This guide provides information on how to manage the risks associated with working in heat and what to do if a worker begins to suffer from a heat-related illness.
This guide is useful for employers in industries where workers could be at risk of heat related illnesses:
- postal and warehousing
- public administration
- safety industries
- protective services.
- First aid for heat-related illness
- Checklist for risk-managing heat in the workplace
- Model Code of Practice: Managing the Work Environment and Facilities
- Model Code of Practice: Work health and safety consultation, cooperation and coordination
- Model Code of Practice: How to manage work health and safety risks
- Model code of Practice: First aid in the workplace
- Guide on exposure to solar ultraviolet radiation