On this page:
- 15 September | Statement from Safe Work Australia Chair, Diane Smith-Gander
- 7 September | Now with infographics – campaign kit update
- 30 August | Use our kit to run a safety initiative this October
- 21 August 2017 | October is National Safe Work Month
- Throughout October | See what everyone else is doing
Safe Work Australia Chair, Diane Smith-Gander, has issued a statement on National Safe Work Month.
This year’s theme for National Safe Work Month is Sharing safety knowledge and experience benefits everyone, and our campaign kit contains all you need to do this.
This week, we’ve updated the kit with a collection of infographics showing data on fatalities and injuries by industry and by state.
Use them, along with the other resources available in our campaign kit, to run a safety initiative in your workplace this October. Share your activities with us using #safeworkmonth, and enter our competition for a chance to win $5000.
October is National Safe Work Month, a time to commit to building a safe and health workplace for you and your colleagues.
This year's theme is Sharing safety knowledge and experience benefits everyone, so we've put together a kit to help you do this.
Visit the National Safe Work Month website to find:
- Logo and colour palette
- Editable posters
- Flyers and document templates
- Graphics and messages for social media, emails and websites
- Ideas for running your own safety initiative
- Five steps to a safe and healthy workplace
- The basics about work health and safety in Australia
Use our campaign kit to run a safety initiative in your workplace, then share it with us using #safeworkmonth and by tagging Safe Work Australia on social.
You can also enter your initiative into the Workplace Reward competition for a chance to win $5000.
National Safe Work Month is a time to commit to building a safe and health workplace for you and your colleagues.
This year's theme is Sharing safety knowledge and experience benefits everyone. Throughout October, share the things you do, both big and small, that make your workplace safer and healthier.
- Visit safeworkmonth.swa.gov.au, access the campaign kit, and run a safety initiative in your workplace.
- Share your photos or videos, tag Safe Work Australia, and use #safeworkmonth on social.
- Enter the Workplace Reward to win $5000 for your organisation.
We’ll be adding items to the campaign kit in the coming weeks, and publishing a range of resources and links to activities throughout October.
Keep up to date with our activities throughout October, by subscribing and checking the boxes marked ‘National Safe Work Month’ and ‘Virtual Seminar Series’.
Be sure to use #safeworkmonth so we can include your activities in this list!
So we can include your activities in this list, post photos and videos of your safety initiative and use #safeworkmonth on social.