About the seminars
Building a bully-free workplace
Expert panellists discuss practical tactics to design bullying out of the workplace and how to respond effectively if it occurs. Together they examine the personal and legal consequences of failing to manage bullying.
- Commissioner Peter Hampton (Fair Work Commission)
- Bernadette Nicol-Butler (Workplace Health and Safety Queensland)
- Dr Michelle Tuckey (University of South Australia)
Fun, exciting and safe: WHS in major events
Music festivals, sporting events and cultural celebrations are exciting and fun – but are they safe for the countless staff, contractors and volunteers who make them happen? Our experts examine the challenges of meeting WHS obligations at major events while keeping it fun for audiences.
- Stephen Woolger (WHS Manager for the 2018 Commonwealth Games)
- Tony Williams (SafeWork NSW)
- Dr Aldo Raineri (Central Queensland University)