Our website has been updated to provide a central information hub of work health and safety (WHS) guidance and tools that Australian workplaces can use to help manage health and safety risks posed by COVID-19.
The website gives users fast and easy access to guidance that is directly relevant to their specific industry. It includes guidance about physical distancing, personal protective equipment, cleaning, workers’ compensation, how to conduct risk assessments and design emergency plans, as well as providing case studies to help explain how to manage the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Users can go to COVID-19 Information for workplaces and filter the content using the new dropdown menu to find information and resources tailored for:
- employers, small business and workers
- the industry they work in, and
- the health and safety topic that they would like information on.
- Building and construction
- Delivery drivers
- Early childhood education
- Fly-in and fly-out and Drive-in and drive-out
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Energy and Utilities
- In-home services
- Public transport
- Road freight
- Stevedores and ports
- Taxi and ride share
- Trades and home maintenance
- Warehousing and logistics
Users can also use the search bar to find specific COVID-19 WHS content or browse through the information for their industry.
New information and guidance continues to be developed with Safe Work Australia Members and the website will be updated with new information as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
Subscribe to be notified about updates to Safe Work Australia's COVID-19 information.