- Workplace traffic management
- Managing cash-in-transit security risks
- Managing risks in forestry operations
- Industrial lift trucks
- Amusement devices
- Safe design, manufacture, import and supply of plant
- Working in the vicinity of overhead and underground electric lines
- Formwork and falsework
- Scaffolds and scaffolding work.
The national material provides practical advice for persons conducting a business or undertaking on how to manage risks at the workplace. The material includes information sheets to assist small businesses and workers meet their WHS obligations.
The national guidance material was agreed by majority by Safe Work Australia Members in June 2014
To determine if these guides apply to the work you undertake in your state or territory please contact your work health and safety regulator.