Type of content
Our data reports cover work-related fatalities, workers’ compensation claims and comparative jurisdictional performance.
The reports now available are:
- Comparative Performance Monitoring report 20th edition Part 1 – Work Health and Safety Performance provides jurisdictional comparisons of workers’ compensation claims and fatalities data, including breakdowns by claim duration, mechanism of incident, and industry.
- Comparative performance monitoring report 20th edition Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities provides jurisdictional comparisons of aggregate data on workplace interventions, inspectors, notices and legal proceedings.
- Work-related traumatic injury fatalities, Australia, 2017 provides national statistics on all workers and bystanders fatally injured at work, drawing on a range of information sources.
- Australian Worker’s Compensation Statistics 2016-17 provides national level analysis of the latest data on the number of serious workers’ compensation claims, trends in serious claims, time lost and compensation paid, and
- Comparison of workers’ compensation arrangements in Australia and New Zealand 2018 provides information on the operation of workers’ compensation schemes in each jurisdiction across Australia and New Zealand.