This report provides the latest workers’ compensation data, including occupation and industry data.
Key findings in 2017-18 include:
- The total number of serious workers’ compensation claims was 107,335
- The three occupations with the highest rate of serious claims (per million hours worked) were:
- Community and personal service workers
- Machinery operators and drivers.
- The three industries with the highest rate of serious claims (per million hours worked) were:
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Transport, postal and warehousing
To find out other interesting statistics, read the full Australian Workers’ Compensation Statistics 2017–18 report.