It is important that you have signs and posters around the workplace to remind workers and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread. This includes posters on what is COVID-19 and how you can stop it spreading, how to wash your hands and the physical distancing requirements.
You are encouraged to download and print the following signs and posters to put up around your workplace. They cover all aspects of hygiene and advice of business change of operation due to COVID-19.
Signs and posters for your workplace:
COVIDSafe resources for businesses
- General posters
- Instructional posters
- Shopfront posters
- Shopfront stickers
- Wayfinding stickers
- Other COVIDSafe resources
- Simple steps to help stop the spread poster
- Good hygiene practices poster for businesses
- How to hand wash poster
- How to hand rub poster
- Keeping your distance poster
- Keeping mentally healthy
Change in operation
- Change of hours poster for businesses
- Temporary changes poster for businesses
- Temporary closure poster for businesses
- COVIDSafe app - We need your help
- COVIDSafe app - Download today
- COVIDSafe app - Know faster if you've come into contact with Coronavirus
The Department of Health also has a collection of other Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for industry and the general public.