It is important that you have signs and posters around the workplace to remind workers and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread. This includes posters on what is COVID-19 and how you can stop it spreading, how to wash your hands and the physical distancing requirements.
You are encouraged to download and print the following signs and posters to put up around your workplace. They cover all aspects of hygiene and advice of business change of operation due to COVID-19.
For COVID-19 work health and safety guidance and resources, go to COVID-19 - Information for workplaces.
For information and resources for small business, go to the COVID-19 Small business hub.
For Safe Work Australia resources, go to the COVID-19 resource kit.
Signs and posters for your workplace
National Safe Work Month campaign kit
Go to the National Safe Work Month page and access the campaign kit for downloadable National Safe Work Month posters.
- COVIDSafe resources for businesses including posters and social media tiles
- COVIDSafe resources for businesses in languages other than English
Health and hygiene
- Department of Health - Simple steps to help stop the spread poster
- Department of Health - Posters for businesses
- Department of Health - Keeping your distance poster
- World Health Organisation - How to hand wash poster
- World Health Organisation - How to hand rub poster
The Department of Health also has a collection of other Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for industry and the general public.
- COVIDSafe app - We need your help
- COVIDSafe app - Download today
- COVIDSafe app - Know faster if you've come into contact with Coronavirus
The Victorian Government has implemented mandatory requirements for wearing masks in public.