If you are a worker who works with hazardous chemicals, this guide is for you. It explains what you and your person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) must do to monitor your health and keep you as safe as possible. Everything in this guide is covered by the model Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws.


Publication date
Document type

Can't find what you're looking for?

Please let us know.

Share this page:

Facebook    LinkedIn    Twitter    Email