This page includes resources for workplaces in the Warehousing and Logistics industries on work health and safety, workers’ compensation and COVID-19.
The Warehousing and Logistics sector involves the operation of storage, logistical and supply chain facilities, including:
- grain storage services
- bond store operation
- bulk petroleum storage service
- cool room storage service
- controlled atmosphere store operation
- free store operation (storage of goods not under bond)
- furniture storage service
- refrigerated storage service
- wool storage service, and
- other warehousing and storage services
Workplaces may include storage facilities, warehouses, silos and distribution centres.