This page includes resources for workplaces in the Building and Construction industries on work health and safety, workers’ compensation and COVID-19.
We also have information for Trades and Home Maintenance.
The Building and Construction industries provide residential, commercial, industrial, civil and other construction services.
This may include:
- construction of buildings and other structures
- additions, alterations, reconstruction and installation
- maintenance and repairs of buildings and other structure
- demolition, wrecking or clearing of buildings and other structures
- blasting and test drilling
- landfill, levelling, earthmoving and excavating, and
- land drainage and other land preparation.
Building and construction may take place indoors at construction sites or in finished structures, or outdoors on roads or earthworks sites.