The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
The report facilitates the improvement of WHS, workers’ compensation and related service outcomes in Australia and New Zealand by:
- monitoring the comparative performance of jurisdictions over time, and
- enabling benchmarking across jurisdictions and identifying best practice to support policy making.
The 22nd edition has three parts:
- Part 1 covers WHS performance. It compares serious claim rates and work-related fatalities across jurisdictions.
- Part 2 covers WHS compliance and enforcement activities.
- Part 3 covers premiums, entitlements and scheme performance.