The Comparative Performance Monitoring report analyses trends in WHS and workers’ compensation scheme performance across Australia and New Zealand.
The report facilitates the improvement of WHS, workers’ compensation and related service outcomes in Australia and New Zealand by:
- monitoring the comparative performance of jurisdictions over time, and
- enabling benchmarking across jurisdictions and identifying best practice to support policy making.
The 21st edition has three parts:
- Part 1 – Work health and safety performance
- Part 2 – Work health and safety compliance and enforcement activities
- Part 3 – Premiums, entitlements and scheme performance