Employees of Safe Work Australia are engaged under the Public Service Act 1999 and conditions of service and salary scales are set out in the Safe Work Australia Enterprise Agreement 2015-2018.
This agreement provides a range of flexible work conditions and allowances including:
- attractive working conditions, remuneration packages, flexible working hours and flex leave
- the option to purchase additional leave
- salary packaging
- access to generous superannuation provisions
- four weeks’ annual leave, sick and carer’s leave provisions
- access to 16 weeks paid maternity leave after 12 months of service
- study leave and financial assistance
- health and wellbeing program, and
- a commitment to professional development and training through the Agency’s Performance Management and Learning and Development Frameworks.
You can read all details of the Enterprise Agreement in this area of our website or download it it full.