- Competitive salary and salary packaging arrangements.
- Potential for yearly salary advancement.
- Options for broadband promotion through the APS 1–4, APS 5–6 and Government Lawyer levels.
- 15.4 per cent employer contribution into PSS accumulation plan (or fund of choice).
- $26 per fortnight for First Aid Officer, Health and Safety Representative, Fire Warden and Harassment Contact Officer roles.
- Standard working week of 37.5 hours with a 7 am–7 pm daily bandwidth.
- Flex time for APS level employees.
- Time off in lieu for Executive Level employees.
- Overtime payable to APS level employees with penalty rates and overtime meal allowances.
- Emergency duty payment and reimbursement for associated child care costs where applicable.
- 20 days annual leave each year for ongoing and non-ongoing employees.
- 18 days paid personal/carer's leave each year for ongoing employees.
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave available at full pay or 32 weeks at half pay.
- Four weeks paid parental leave for supporting partners.
- Up to 24 months unpaid parental leave.
- Three days compassionate leave for each occasion.
- Ability to purchase leave.
- Paid time off during Christmas closedown (from 12.30 pm on the last working day before Christmas day to the first working day after New Year's day) without deduction from leave balances.
- Paid adoption and permanent foster care leave in line with maternity leave entitlements.
- Leave for community service and defence reserve obligations.
- Ability to apply for miscellaneous leave with or without pay.
- $1,500 individual learning and development allowance per year.
- Generous studies assistance arrangements such as paid leave, unpaid leave, and reimbursement of up to $4,000 per year.
- Comprehensive graduate development program.
- Access to a range of in-house and external training and leadership development programs.
Health, wellbeing and work life balance
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion, including being accredited as a breastfeeding friendly workplace, being a member of Pride in Diversity and providing personalised plans for employees with a disability.
- Access to a range of flexible working arrangements including part time and work from home arrangements.
- $200 health and wellbeing reimbursement per year.
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted gym memberships, monthly fitness initiatives, weekly fruit supplies and annual flu vaccinations.
- Sit to stand desks at all workstations.
- Access to free confidential counselling for employees and their families.
- An active social calendar for fundraising and community awareness.