Find a regulator in your state or territory
Contact your regulator for information and advice on:
- Complying with Work Health and Safety laws.
- Reporting a workplace incident.
- Renewing or applying for licences.
- Workers' compensation claims.
- Registering plant and plant designs.
Are you GHS ready?
The GHS system for labelling of workplace hazardous chemicals becomes mandatory from 1 January 2017.Read more about GHS
Guidance material on managing risks of exposure to diesel exhaust in the workplace Read more Guidance for managing the risks of diesel exhaust
50 Australians have been killed at work this year
Stop this number rising - make health and safety a priority in your workplace. Read more about worker fatalities
Healthy, safe and productive working lives
The vision of the Australian Work Health and Safety Strategy 2012-2022. Read more about the Australian Strategy