National Safe Work Month, held in October each year, aims to improve awareness of work health and safety, encourage discussion about safety at work and share positive workplace stories from across Australia.
In 2016 Safe Work Australia will be supporting National Safe Work Month by developing resources for businesses, hosting the workplace participation reward program and sharing stories and statistics about work health and safety.
Find out how to get involved.
Latest News and Information
- What work health and safety looks like at Mars Petcare - new video released
- Minister for Employment releases National Safe Work Month video message
- CEO launches 2016 National Safe Work Month
- Chair of Safe Work Australia calls for action from business leaders this October
- National Safe Work Month resource kit now available
- New website for the Virtual Seminar Series
Workplace Participation Reward
Tell us about your workplace initiative to win a reward worth $5000.
Access a range of resources to help you raise awareness in your workplace
Read about what other organisations are doing to raise awareness of safety
Virtual Seminar Series
Showcasing the latest thinking, research and best practice in work health and safety.
National Safe Work Month is all about participation, getting involved is easy!
Connect with us and see what others are saying online about #safeworkmonth.