National Safe Work Month, held in October each year, aims to improve awareness of work health and safety, encourage discussion about safety at work and share positive workplace stories from across Australia.
In 2016 Safe Work Australia will be supporting National Safe Work Month by developing resources for businesses, hosting the workplace participation reward program and sharing stories and statistics about work health and safety.
Find out how to get involved.
Latest News and Information
- Congratulations to the 2015 Workplace Participation Reward winner!
- Ministerial media release - Be safe. Be healthy. Because… your actions...
- Watch the closing address from the Minister for Employment
- Howe Farming: Be Safe. Be Healthy. Because there’s so much more to look forward to
- Ann Sherry: Be Safe. Be Healthy. Because it makes good business sense