Work Health and Safety Perceptions: Manufacturing Industry
The manufacturing industry is designated as a priority industry for work health and safety in the 2012-22 Australian Work Health and Safety Strategy due to the high number and rate of work-related injuries and illnesses and inherent risks associated with working in the industry.
This report is one of a series produced by Safe Work Australia on priority industries. These reports are intended to provide an overview of Safe Work Australia’s current state of knowledge about work health and safety in priority industries.
This report focuses on:
- hazard exposures and workplace control measures
- work health and safety activities, and
- work health and safety perceptions and attitudes that may act as barriers or enablers to work health and safety.
- Work health and safety researchers
- Policy developers
- Unions/ Industry representatives
- Research brief - Work Health and Safety Perceptions: Manufacturing Industry
- Work health and safety in structural metal product manufacturing: A qualitative research study
Topic: Socio psychological influences
Type: Research reports
Publication Date: 27/02/2015
|ISBN||Title / Download||File Format||File Size|
|978-1-74361-967-4||Work Health and Safety Perceptions: Manfacturing Industry||docx||310.72 kB|
|978-1-74361-966-7||Work Health and Safety Perceptions: Manufacturing Industry||1.35 MB|