Model Code of Practice - Managing Electrical Risks in the Workplace
This model Code of Practice has been developed to provide practical guidance for persons conducting a business or undertaking on managing electrical risks in the workplace. It applies to all workplaces where a person
conducting a business or undertaking:
- has management or control of electrical equipment, including electrical installations, or
- carries out electrical work on or near energised electrical equipment, including electrical
To have legal effect in a jurisdiction, the model Code of Practice must be approved as a code of practice in that jurisdiction. To determine if this model Code of Practice has been approved as a code of practice in a particular jurisdiction, check with the relevant regulator.
The previous version is located on the historical versions page.
- Electrical risks at the workplace fact sheet
- FAQ - Electricity and your workplace: Inspecting, testing and tagging electrical equipment
- FAQ - Electricity and your workplace: Residual-current devices
Type: Model Code of Practice
Publication Date: 3/02/2016
|ISBN||Title / Download||File Format||File Size|
|978-0-642-78330-1||Managing electrical risks in the workplace - Code of Practice||docx||4.39 MB|
|978-0-642-78329-5||Managing electrical risks in the workplace - Code of Practice||1.83 MB|