Working at Safe Work Australia
Employees of Safe Work Australia are engaged under the Public Service Act 1999 and conditions of service and salary scales are set out in the Safe Work Australia Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014 (Enterprise agreement 2011-2014PDF 621kb | Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014DOC 1.1MB)
This agreement provides a range of flexible work conditions and allowances including:
- competitive salary rates
- flexible working hours and flex leave
- the option to purchase additional leave
- salary packaging
- access to generous superannuation provisions
- 4 weeks annual leave, sick and carer’s leave provisions
- access to 16 weeks paid maternity leave after 12 months of service
- study leave and financial assistance
- health and wellbeing program, and
- a commitment to professional development and training through the Agency’s Performance Management and Learning and Development Frameworks.
Safe Work Australia is located at 220 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory. The office is situated centrally and is close to amenities. There is ample free parking in the local area with a waitlist for free onsite parking.
- Current vacancies – view the current career opportunities available at Safe Work Australia
- How to apply – information on how to apply, eligibility and preparing your application
- How we recruit – provides information how the recruitment process is conducted and information if you are offered a position
- Temporary employment register – apply for non-ongoing (temporary) employment opportunities
If you have a question about working at Safe Work Australia you can contact the People and Performance Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the HR Hotline at 02 6240 5064.