Safe Work Australia Graduate Program
About the 2018 Safe Work Australia Graduate Program
Safe Work Australia will be seeking applications for the 2018 Graduate Program in the coming months.
Details outlining the program and how to apply will be published on this page.
The 2018 Graduate Program will offer:
- placements in a range of different work areas best suited to your skills and qualifications
- professional development including structured learning and development activities
- opportunities to establish networks with fellow graduates across the Australian Public Service (APS)
- buddy/mentoring program
- opportunities to be involved in a range of networks, social and fundraising events
- an attractive remuneration and conditions package
- relocation assistance (if required).
We offer career opportunities for highly talented and motivated graduates who have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, personal drive and enthusiasm, show initiative and flexibility.
We engage graduates from a broad range of disciplines including but not limited to:
- economics/econometrics/applied statistics
- research and data analysis
- work health and safety and related disciplines
- human resources and workplace relations
- strategic communications which may include specific skills such as website design, website management, graphic design
- chemicals related qualifications such as occupational hygiene.