Find a regulator in your state or territory
Contact your regulator for information and advice on:
- Complying with Work Health and Safety laws.
- Reporting a workplace incident.
- Renewing or applying for licences.
- Workers' compensation claims.
- Registering plant and plant designs.
Be at the start of workplace safety
Graduate applications are open and places are limited, apply now.
Labelling requirements for hazardous chemicals in the supply chain
Understand the GHS labelling requirements. Read more about the requirements
43 Australians have been killed at work this year
Stop this number rising - make health and safety a priority in your workplace. Read more about worker fatalities
Watch seminars online
Healthy, safe and productive working lives
The vision of the Australian Work Health and Safety Strategy 2012-2022. Read more about the Australian Strategy